Cloud Security Alliance Announces Keynote Presentations and Sessions for 4th Annual CSA Congress
Enterprise Leaders and Recognized Cloud Experts to Lead to Industry's Premier Gathering for IT Security ProfessionalsSeattle, WA – June 26, 2013 – The Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) today announced the first keynote presentations, conference sessions and workshops for the 4th annual CSA Congress 2013, scheduled to take place December 3-6, 2013 at the Rosen Centre Hotel in Orlando, FL. The keynote speaker line up will include some of the most prominent enterprise leaders and recognized cloud experts including:
- Teresa Carlson, Vice President, Worldwide Public Sector, Amazon Web Services on “Breaking the Iron Rectangle with Cloud: Better, Faster, Cheaper, more Secure”
- V.Jay LaRosa, Senior Director, Converged Security Architecture, Office of the CSO, Global Security Organization, Automatic Data Processing, Inc. on “Living in the Cloud (and I Bet You Don't Even Know It!)”
- Chris C. Kemp, Founder and CEO, Nebula on “Beyond the Boundary: Rethinking Security in the Modern Cloud”
- Jacob West, Chief Technology Officer, Enterprise Security Products, HP on “Fighting Next-Generation Adversaries with Shared Threat Intelligence”
- Is Critical Infrastructure Ready for the Cloud?
- Dealing with the Challenges and Risks of Corporate Data on Personal Devices Identity Management and the Cloud
- The Boundaries of Shared Responsibility in the Cloud
- Practical Solutions to How to Respond to Cloud Security Incidents
- Leverage the Cloud to Unleash the Full Value of Your Data
- The New Role of the Cloud in M&A-What CEO’s and CFO’s Need to Know
- Challenges to Cloud Computing: A Cloud Provider's Viewpoint
- Log Management in the Cloud
- Managing Service Level Agreements with your Cloud Provider
- Purchasing Cloud Services: Anatomy of a Cloud Transaction
- Developing Secure Software for the Cloud
- Cloud Security: How Does Software Assurance Apply
- Big Data, Big Security Questions – Securing Petabytes of data
- Top 10 Challenges in Cryptography for Big Data
- Security for Software-Defined Storage
- Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge – Foundation
- CSA & American Bar Association: Incident Management, Forensics and Cloud Law
- CSA & British Standards Institution: Governance, Risk and Compliance in the Cloud with Cloud Controls Matrix, Consensus Assessments Initiative Questionnaire (CAIQ) and CSA Security, Trust and Assurance Registry (STAR)
- Securing Multiple Clouds with a Cloud Security Architecture
- Really Excellent Big Data Knowledge: Understanding Big Data, Securely Leveraging It While Protecting Yourself From It
Share this content on your favorite social network today!
About Cloud Security Alliance
The Cloud Security Alliance is a not-for-profit organization with a mission to promote the use of best practices for providing security assurance within Cloud Computing, and to provide education on the uses of Cloud Computing to help secure all other forms of computing. The Cloud Security Alliance is led by a broad coalition of industry practitioners, corporations, associations and other key stakeholders. For further information, follow us on Twitter @cloudsa.
For press inquiries, email Zenobia Godschalk of ZAG Communications or reach her by phone at 650.269.8315.