Invitation to CSA CloudBytes: Cloud Controls Matrix v3.0
Speakers:Sean Cordero, Cloud Controls Matrix Co-Chair & President and Founder, Cloud Watchman
- Contributor to CAIQ
- 12+ Years information security and IT experience
- Highly regulated industry experience: Government, BioTech, Financial
- Certified CISSP, CISM, CISM, CRISC
- Information Security, Compliance Consultant
- Responsible for developing holistic solutions to emerging industry trends
- Especially focused on PCI DSS and FedRAMP
- 12 years in GRC and Information Security
- Industry writer - weekly column on WIRED.com
Webinar DetailsOverview: The New Cloud Controls Matrix v3.0 Date: Tuesday, November 12th, 2013 Time: 10:00am - 11:00am Pacific Standard Time (PST, GMT-08:00) Where: http://fuze.me/21244479 For additional conference details and the calendar event invite, please RSVP at: RSVP HERE NOW https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/csacloudbytes_ccmv3 This is a FREE event but space is limited. Please RSVP and a calendar invitation with the webinar details will follow.
About Cloud Security Alliance
The Cloud Security Alliance is a not-for-profit organization with a mission to promote the use of best practices for providing security assurance within Cloud Computing, and to provide education on the uses of Cloud Computing to help secure all other forms of computing. The Cloud Security Alliance is led by a broad coalition of industry practitioners, corporations, associations and other key stakeholders. For further information, follow us on Twitter @cloudsa.
For press inquiries, email Zenobia Godschalk of ZAG Communications or reach her by phone at 650.269.8315.