CSA Seeks Input on Cloud Data Protection Cert
- Is there value in further project development?
- Is the tiered data protection model useful?
- Should this model be built into the CCM as a default model, versus a one-size-fits-all data protection model?
- Should this model be a standalone tool within the GRC Stack, or should it be merged with the CCM?
- Is the model’s present format accessible? What should stay the same? What should change?
About Cloud Security Alliance
The Cloud Security Alliance is a not-for-profit organization with a mission to promote the use of best practices for providing security assurance within Cloud Computing, and to provide education on the uses of Cloud Computing to help secure all other forms of computing. The Cloud Security Alliance is led by a broad coalition of industry practitioners, corporations, associations and other key stakeholders. For further information, follow us on Twitter @cloudsa.
For press inquiries, email Zenobia Godschalk of ZAG Communications or reach her by phone at 650.269.8315.