OPEN PEER REVIEW: Cloud Forensics Capability Maturity Model
The Cloud Security Alliance would like to invite you to review and comment on the Cloud Forensics Capability Maturity Model. This document describes a process maturity model that can be used by both cloud consumers and cloud service provider’s (CSP’s) in assessing their process maturity in conducting digital forensic investigations.
The following chapter will describe how this model could be mapped to cloud forensics giving some high-level guidance per level:
- Level 1: Initial – How are we ever going to do this?
- Level 2: Repeatable – Have we ever done this before?
- Level 3: Defined – What is our process for doing this?
- Level 4: Managed – What resources did this require?
- Level 5: Optimising – How can we do this better?
This is your opportunity to provide feedback and identify any critical areas the CSA working group can focus on current research. The open review and comments period ends on May 9, 2015. Submitting feedback is easy with our three-step process. Follow the below link to the peer review site:
We appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your time and contribution. If you are interested in getting involved with this working group, please contact [email protected].
Share this content on your favorite social network today!