Open Survey: Defeating Insider Threats
We have a new survey entitled "Defeating the Insider Threat and Shoring up the Data Security Lifecycle"
Time: 10-15 minutes
Prizes: 5 CCSK Tokens
Goal of the Survey:
Everything we know about defeating the insider threat seems not to be solving the problem. In fact, evidence from the Deep and Open Web points to a greatly worsening problem. Today’s employees work with a number of applications and with a series of clicks information can be both maliciously and accidentally leaked.
The purpose of this survey and research is to uncover:
- The extent of employees leaking critical information and tradecraft on illicit sites
- Data types and formats being exfiltrated along with exfiltration mechanisms
- Why so many of these threats go undetected
- What happens to the data after it has been exfiltrated
- Tools to disrupt and prevent the data exfiltration cycle
- Possibilities to expunge traces of data once exfiltrated
Share this content on your favorite social network today!
About Cloud Security Alliance
The Cloud Security Alliance is a not-for-profit organization with a mission to promote the use of best practices for providing security assurance within Cloud Computing, and to provide education on the uses of Cloud Computing to help secure all other forms of computing. The Cloud Security Alliance is led by a broad coalition of industry practitioners, corporations, associations and other key stakeholders. For further information, follow us on Twitter @cloudsa.
For press inquiries, email Zenobia Godschalk of ZAG Communications or reach her by phone at 650.269.8315.