Open Survey: Defeating Insider Threats
We have a new survey entitled "Defeating the Insider Threat and Shoring up the Data Security Lifecycle"
Time: 10-15 minutes
Prizes: 5 CCSK Tokens
Goal of the Survey:
Everything we know about defeating the insider threat seems not to be solving the problem. In fact, evidence from the Deep and Open Web points to a greatly worsening problem. Today’s employees work with a number of applications and with a series of clicks information can be both maliciously and accidentally leaked.
The purpose of this survey and research is to uncover:
- The extent of employees leaking critical information and tradecraft on illicit sites
- Data types and formats being exfiltrated along with exfiltration mechanisms
- Why so many of these threats go undetected
- What happens to the data after it has been exfiltrated
- Tools to disrupt and prevent the data exfiltration cycle
- Possibilities to expunge traces of data once exfiltrated
Share this content on your favorite social network today!