Security as a Service Initial Group Call set for July 5th
The CSA Security as a Service (SecaaS) Working Group will have their first group call on July 5th. The purpose of their research will be to identify consensus definitions of what Security as a Service means, to categorize the different types of Security as a Service and to provide guidance to organizations on reasonable implementation practices. Other research purposes will be identified by the working group. Here is the preliminary agenda for the call: Tuesday, July 5, 2011 9:00am – 10:00am Items: 1. Call to order 2. Roll call 3. Decription of SecaaS “Categories of Service” 1. Are there any additions or changes needed to the current list (Current Categories of Service can be viewed here: https://wiki.cloudsecurityalliance.org/group9-wg/index.php/Main_Page
- Assign volunteers to provide input in categories
- Call for category leads and category participants
- Help identify gaps and fill in blanks between and within each of the categories
- Input deadlines
- Volunteers to submit all input by July 22nd
- Initial draft of Identified Categories of Service completed by July 29th to distribute for review
- Open Issues
- Adjournment For more information visit:
https://cloudsecurityalliance.org/research/working-groups/security-as-a-service/ If you are interested in attending and obtaining the bi-weekly dial in number, please e-mail [email protected] with the subject line: SecaaS Meeting.
Share this content on your favorite social network today!