Who it's for:
- Blockchain Architects
- Security Architects
- Application and Smart Contract Developers
- Blockchain Network Administrators
Corda Enterprise 4.8 - Architecture Security Report
Release Date: 12/15/2021
Working Group: Blockchain/Distributed Ledger
- An overview of how a Corda 4.8 Permissioned Blockchain Network was used to depict a simple transaction within a trade finance workflow
- The steps and methodology used to identify Corda 4.8 security risks
- The results of a Corda 4.8 threat analysis, how to mitigate the discovered risks, and recommendations for a risk-based incident response strategy
- Cryptography module recommendations for a Corda 4.8 Permissioned Network
Cybersecurity - Sr. Risk Manager & Security Architect
Ashish Mehta has extensive experience in cybersecurity, blockchain, web development, IT management, financial markets, and the energy industry.
He currently serves as Co-Chair of the Blockchain Working Group and is a part of the Internet of Things (IoT) and Quantum-Safe Security Leadership Teams at the Cloud Security Alliance. In that capacity, he is responsible for pushing their multiple research efforts as well as coordinating with ...
Urmila Nagvekar is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), with a combined 27 years in Information Technology, Security, and Privacy involving leading Cybersecurity, Information Risk Management, and Data Privacy Programs as business value drivers for Engineering and Geoscience with oil majors.
She has been actively contributing and presenting topics related to Blockchain Security at CSA’s Blockchain/DLT Working ...