Who it's for:
- cloud security practitioners
- cybersecurity professionals
Sensitive Data in the Cloud
Release Date: 07/12/2022
- Cloud use and data security issues
- Cloud data security challenges and priorities for the next year
- Approach to hosting sensitive data and workloads in the cloud
- Familiarity with cloud and data security technologies
- The vast majority of organizations (89%) host sensitive data or workloads in the cloud.
- Most organizations report that their cloud provider’s security controls are highly effective (38%) or somewhat effective (51%).
- Organizations feel less confident in their own ability to protect sensitive data in the cloud, with most respondents feeling slightly (31%) or moderately (44%) confident.
- Over half of organizations plan to implement emerging solutions such as homomorphic encryption (59%) and confidential computing (55%) within the next 1-2 years.
Anjuna Confidential Cloud software makes the public cloud secure for business by effortlessly enabling enterprises to safely run even highly sensitive workloads in the public cloud with virtually unbreakable security. Unlike complex perimeter security solutions that leave data exposed and are easily breached by insiders and malicious code, Anjuna software leverages powerful hardware-based secure enclave technologies to create a Confidential Cloud within public cloud infrastructure, resulting in the most secure private computing resource available anywhere.