Five Distinguished Security Experts to Keynote SecureCloud 2014
Blog Article Published: 01/22/2014
SecureCloud 2014 is just around the corner and the CSA is pleased to announce the keynote speaker lineup for this must-attend event, which is taking place in Amsterdam on April 1-2.
This year’s event will feature keynote addresses from the following five security experts on a wide range of cloud security topics:
- Prof. Dr. Udo Helmbrecht, executive director of the European Network and Information Security Agency (ENISA) will speak on the uptake of Cloud computing in Europe and how ENISA supports Cloud Security in the Member States.
- Prof. Dr. Reinhard Posch, CIO for the Austrian Federal Government will present on the European Cloud Partnership and Austrian Government approach to cloud
- Alan Boehme, Chief of Enterprise Architecture for The Coca-Cola Company will present on the CSA Software Defined Perimeter initiative
- Jim Reavis, CEO of the Cloud Security Alliance will discuss trends and innovation in cloud security and CSA activities in 2014
- Richard Mogull, CEO of Securosis will give the closing keynote on Automation & DevOps
If you haven’t already registered, early bird discount pricing is being offered through February 14. Registration information can be found at:
We look forward to seeing all of you in Amsterdam in the Spring!
Sign up to receive CSA's latest blogs
This list receives 1-2 emails a month.