Top Ten Reasons You Need to Attend the CSA Summit @ RSA February 29th
Blog Article Published: 02/22/2016
Cloud Security Alliance’s 7th annual CSA Summit @ RSA will be our biggest yet, with educational sessions covering cloud security from every angle. This Monday event is free for any type of RSA Conference pass holder, so make your plans to attend. If you need any more enticement, below are the Top Ten reasons you need to be there:
- Leading edge discussions of containerization, new cloud attack vectors, Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASBs ), identity, Internet of Things (IoT) and much more!
- It is held on Leap Day, so if you are operating on an old calendar you probably didn’t have anything scheduled for February 29 anyway.
- Former SEC Commissioner Luis A. Aguilar provides his vision of how Boards of Directors must address emerging cybersecurity issues, how private and public companies must cope with rapid technological innovation and the role of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission must play now and in the future.
- Free lunch.
- Enterprise experts abound to share experiences. Learn how cloud is causing GE to completely rethink their network architecture and security controls. Hear Cisco CISO John Stewart discuss managing cloud security at scale in a decentralized world. Don’t miss Vinay Patel from Citi launch the CSA Global Enterprise Advisory Board.
- See a noted security celebrity get the annual CSA Leadership Award (hint: it won’t be Leonardo DiCaprio)
- Security experts provide guidance to overcome the CSA’s Top Threats to Cloud Computing, with the new report to be released at the Summit.
- Guaranteed no ransomware-infected USB drives in attendee bags.
- Herjavec Group CEO and top “Shark” Robert Herjavec discusses information security innovation and puts the industry’s top cloud providers on the hot seat
- No 2016 Presidential Candidates Allowed in the Room.