Cloud Security Alliance Opens Call for Presentations for EMEA Congress 2016
Blog Article Published: 05/24/2016
The Cloud Security Alliance has opened the call for papers for the 2016 CSA EMEA Congress, to be held November 15 at the Circulo de Bellas Artes in Madrid, Spain. CSA EMEA Congress is Europe’s premier cloud security event and is designed around the CSA’s core mission of promoting the use of best practices for providing security assurance within Cloud Computing and to provide education on the uses of Cloud Computing to help secure all other forms of computing.
The one-day conference will include two parallel tracks. Papers can be submitted online at: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=csaemea2016
The call for papers closes on August 1, and speakers will be notified by September 1.
The following topics are of key interest:
Current and emerging trends
- Containerization and micro service security
- Software Defined Perimeter (SDP)
- Cloud-enabled vs Cloud-centric application
- Multi-actor authentication
- Cloud-based solutions for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Threat landscape for cloud computing
- IoT and Cloud, e.g Cloud and smart cities, smart transport.
- Big Data security
Privacy in the Cloud
- The impact of the European General Data Protection Regulations
- How to manage legal and security compliance in a multi national environment
- Cyber Security Laws and Regulation in Europe
- The impact of the right to be forgotten in the cloud
- Privacy and Security by design
- Encryption solutions and trends
Risk Management, Certification and standards for the cloud
- The role of standards within organisations
- Case studies on the adoption of cloud certification
- How manage Governance Risk and Compliance in the Cloud
- Risk Profiling
- Security and Privacy Service Level Agreements
- Cloud Security Automation: how to develop and implement framework for automated risk calculation and response.
- SaaS Governance
Incident Management in the Cloud
- Incident Information Sharing
- Leveraging Big Data for Threat intelligence in the Cloud
- Cloud Forensics
- SIEM in the Cloud
- Cloud Security Gateways vs SIEM
- Privacy Breaches Reporting
- Reporting Security Breaches: the state of art in Europe
- Cloud Disaster Recovery
Cloud Computing in critical sectors
- Finance sector
- Proposals cutting across the above topics are also encouraged.
- Proposals, presentations, panels, or sessions must be in English and should provide a learning opportunity for the conference attendees.
- In case a proposal is accepted, the author (or one of the authors) must attend
- Proposals that focus on marketing or promoting a product or service will not be considered.
- Proposals from marketing or PR professionals (external or internal) will not be considered.
For general inquiries and speaking opportunities, please contact [email protected].
For sponsorship enquiries, please contact [email protected].
For media credentials, please contact [email protected].
Trending This Week
#1 What You Need to Know About the Diaxin Team Ransomware Group
#2 How ChatGPT Can Be Used in Cybersecurity
#3 Mitigating Security Risks in Retrieval Augmented Generation (RAG) LLM Applications
#4 The 6 Phases of Data Security
#5 Roadmap to Earning Your Certificate in Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK)
Sign up to receive CSA's latest blogs
This list receives 1-2 emails a month.