What is the new sign in option available on the website?
We are excited to let you know that CSA has launched our initial phase of User Accounts on our website, which is providing the community with an immediate benefit of greatly simplifying the process of accessing our research library, and will provide even more benefits in subsequent phases.
Phase 1: What does this change?
- Instead of filling in a form to download research every time you visit our site, you can create an account one time. When you return, you can just login to access content from CSA.
- If you prefer, there is also an option to access content without creating an account.
- It will be much faster to create an account on Circle and the Knowledge Center! If you have already created an account with CSA, it will remember your info when you login to our training website or community platform.
Phase 2: Upcoming Changes
- A place to easily manage your CSA account information and preferences. This will come in the next phase of changes.
- Additional features or functionality to access or interact with CSA content (examples: creating a reading list, seeing which research papers you’ve read etc.)
Have ideas for how you would like your CSA Account to work? Add any and all ideas to this form: https://airtable.com/shrQlaD0rbTwdJqBl. We want to hear what you would find useful.
Thank you for your time and continued support of the Cloud Security Alliance.
Sign up to receive CSA's latest blogs
This list receives 1-2 emails a month.