CSA Congress 2013
Feedback From the 2012 Event
- This conference exceeded my expectations. The quality of the sessions has been fantastic. Definitely worth the time to attend.
-Marty Reames, Vice President- Security, First Bank
- Great information and even better discussion.
-Rob Beutel, CTO, US Transportation Command
- Very good. I learned a lot and met many interesting people.
-Dave Bryant, ISSE, Argotek Inc, a Parsons Company
-Nestor Del Valle, Network Engineer, PD MA Corp.
- Excellent. Where else can you find premium leaders in security that are focused on cloud issues?
-Henry St. Andre, Director of Trust, Incontact
- Great conference, great people, good fun.
-A Fuchsberger, RSO, Microsoft
- Very informative & great contacts.
Glenn Townson, Director of Systems Engineer, Secure Technologies Group
- Enjoyable. I’ve learned a good deal as the topic of cloud security is new to me.
-Chris Campbell, Principal Analyst, Nextera Energy
MIS Training Institute and the Cloud Security Alliance are proud to present at the 4th Annual Cloud Security Alliance Congress US, being held in Orlando, December 3-5th. The must-attend event will feature industry expert speakers and panel sessions dedicated to all aspects of cloud computing security and privacy. This year’s themes include:
- Strategy, Design and Implementation
- Management and Operations
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Mobile Computing
- Emerging Technologies and Trends
- Government and Academia
Don’t miss out!
For information on sponsoring the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.