Defeating Insider Threats
As a follow up to the Top Threats in Cloud Computing and from the months of May to July 2016 we surveyed approximately 100 professionals on the extent of the following:
- Employees leaking critical information and tradecraft on illicit sites
- Data types and formats being exfiltrated along with exfiltration mechanisms
- Why so many data threats go undetected
- What happens to the data after it has been exfiltrated
- Tools to disrupt and prevent the data exfiltration cycle
- Possibilities to expunge traces of data once exfiltrated
Please consider filling out the following questionnaire to assist us in better serving the cloud computing community.
Share this content on your favorite social network today!