Education Library Submit
The Cloud Security Alliance is a community non-profit which is driven by its members. Have a white paper or information on a cloud security product you want to contribute? Papers can be submitted under the following guidelines:
- The preferred submission method is Google Docs; however PDF, HTML, ODT and DOC is accepted as well.
- Topic matter should pertain to cloud security.
- White paper submissions should be vendor neutral, in that they should not advocate the use of a specific product.
- Vendor papers must provide useful technical information and cannot simply be a marketing slick or feature list. Good examples would be a deployment guide or a configuration guide for specific use cases.
- White papers are released through the Creative Commons license format.
- Papers should be submitted to the editorial review board for consideration using the form below:
Editorial Review Board
Many thanks to the editorial review board for maintaining this library. The editors are:
Anton Chuvakin of Gartner Inc.
Aurelian Dumitru of Nokia Inc.
Chris Brenton of CloudPassage
Craig Wright of Global Institute for Cybersecurity + Research
John Strand of Black Hills Information Security
Tanya Baccam of Baccam Consulting