Cloud Security Alliance Congress 2011
Abstract Submission Deadline: April 4, 2011
The Cloud Security Alliance and MIS Training Institute are looking for seasoned speakers to present at the Cloud Security Alliance Congress 2011, being held in Orlando, November 16 & 17, 2011.
If you are knowledgeable about cloud computing and have excellent communication skills, we would like you to share your expertise with our audience. We are looking for real-world case studies from practitioners, focused on the areas below.
Curriculum sessions planned to date include:
- Managing the transition to the cloud – options to enforce/manage
- Assurance models
- Practical solutions for implementing cloud security, across public IaaS, hybrid IaaS, and private IaaS
- Application security architectures for the cloud
- Data security for the cloud
- Integrating existing security controls into private cloud environments
- Security models for evaluating cloud providers
- SLAs and contracts- what to expect, how to negotiate
- Mobility and cloud computing security
- eDiscovery in the Cloud
All selected speakers will receive:
- A complementary speaker registration to the event
- Exposure in the conference brochure and on the conference Web site
Our audience looks for real-world solutions to real-world problems. Sessions should be a case study of how your organization created a strategy, solved a problem or implemented a process. All sessions must be objective and vendor neutral. No proposal from a vendor organization related to its product(s) will be considered.
Please be sure that your submission includes the following:
- Subject line: Your last name and conference, e.g. Jones – Cloud Computing
- Presenter information: (Name, Title, Organization, Address, Phone, Fax and Email)
- A current resume or biography
- Title of your proposed session/s
- Target audience for this session/s
- Executive summary of presentation (80-100 words) followed by 5 or 6 key bullet points highlighting what you will cover in your talk
- Two references with e-mail addresses and phone numbers if you have not spoken at an MIS event before
- Details of baseline technical knowledge required for session
- Special arrangements you will need (e.g. Internet connection, two screens, flip charts)
Send proposal(s) to [email protected] by April 4, 2011. Due to the volume of submissions it is not possible for us to reply to every submission. We thank you in advance for your submission.
Sponsorship and exhibit opportunities
The Cloud Security Alliance Congress is a great way to reach the buyers of cloud products. For information, please contact Paul Moschella at [email protected] or 508-532-3652.