CSA Global Consulting Program (GCP)
Become recognized as a cloud security consultant.
The CSA Global Consulting Program allows cloud security professionals and organizations to be recognized as an authorized source of professional services by demonstrating an understanding of CSA best practices, a working knowledge of our tools for due diligence.
Provide consultancy support for:
- Secure cloud design
- Cloud architectures
- Secure cloud implementation
- Cloud information security programs
- Cloud assessment and compliance, risk management, and cloud security governance
Evangelize CSA Best Practices
CSA Global Consultants provide guidance based on the following CSA best practices when applicable:
Benefits for Authorized Firms
In addition to the CSA Solution Provider Corporate Member benefits, GCP Authorized Firms will be eligible for the following benefits.
Recognition by CSA as an expert in providing services based on CSA best practices and programs. All authorized firms will be listed on the CSA Consulting Partner Registry.
Visibility to potential customers through our referrals programs. We receive customer requests for consultancy briefings from our corporate members as well as through our website.
Greater reach & branding opportunities through CSA corporate member marketing benefits including:
- Company profile and logo listing in the GCP Registry.
- Access to the CSA GCP self-service marketing package including: use of the CSA and GCP logos and eligibility to use a CSA Executive quote in partner marketing collaterals.
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunities for CSA webinars, research and events.
- 10% individual discount and volume discounts on CSA trainings including:
- CCSK Foundation Self-Paced Online Training
- Cloud Governance & Compliance Virtual Instructor Led Online Training
- STAR Certification Lead Auditor Training
- CCSK Test Tokens
Interested in becoming a CSA Global Consulting Authorized Firm? See requirements below.
Requirements to become an Authorized Firm
Complete the Become a Consulting Authorized Firm Application.
Sign & Adhere to the CSA GCP terms and conditions (provided by assigned CSA Account Executive) and pay $1200 Authorized Firm registration fee.
Meet the following training & education requirements:
- Attend induction training by a CSA-designated person, overview on CSA’s mission, activities and relevant best practices (REQUIRED).
- Successfully pass the current version of the Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK) examination (REQUIRED).
- Completed the CSA Cloud Governance & Compliance training course (REQUIRED).
- Contribute a minimum of 5 volunteer hours per month to one or more of the following CSA programs: CSA Research Working Group, CSA Chapters, CSA Circle Activity, Supporting a CSA “Ask the Expert” Briefing
Already a corporate member?
Current corporate members may extend their scope to become an Authorized Firm. You must meet all the competency requirements and pay the registration fee.
To learn more about the Global Consulting Program or becoming an Authorized Firm we encourage you to complete the Authorized Firm Application below or contact [email protected].