Cloud Security Alliance to Host Summit at RSA Europe on October 8
London – September 17, 2012 – The Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) will host a Summit at RSA Europe 2012 Conference in London on Monday, October 8th. The CSA Summit will offer speakers and participants an opportunity to learn the latest industry trends and get involved with a number of educational and awareness initiatives promoting cloud security. More than 100 delegates have already registered for the Summit, which will feature expert speakers, informative presentations, and panel discussions exploring the following topics:
- Barriers to cloud adoption: complex supply chains and service architectures and the effect of an inconsistent international legal framework;
- The role of risk management practices, accountability, effective incident management, and service level agreements (SLA);
- Provider assurance and transparency through the Open Certification Framework: assessing and continuously monitoring security, resilience and privacy commitments;
- Highlights and results on CSA research working groups: SLAs and metrics, Privacy Level Agreements, mobile security strategy, SecaaS and Big Data; and
- CSA’s 7th Framework Program for Research and Technological Development (FP7) research update: what’s on the horizon – Helix, A4Cloud, Cumulus and Cirrus
At the Summit, the CSA will also announce the launch of its new UK Chapter, introducing representatives from their management board who will describe the Chapter’s objectives and outline their initial plans and activities. To participate in the CSA Summit at RSA Europe 2012, attendees must register through the RSA Europe Conference website and select CSA Summit during the registration process.
About the Cloud Security Alliance
The Cloud Security Alliance is a not-for-profit organization with a mission to promote the use of best practices for providing security assurance within Cloud Computing, and to provide education on the uses of Cloud Computing to help secure all other forms of computing. The Cloud Security Alliance is led by a broad coalition of industry practitioners, corporations, associations and other key stakeholders. For further information, visit us at www.cloudsecurityalliance.org, and follow us on Twitter @cloudsa.
Share this content on your favorite social network today!