CSA Cloud Bytes on March 19th Will Focus on Financial Services
As part of our mission to educate the industry on all matters related to the cloud, CSA has launched a new free educational webinar series called CSA Cloud Bytes.
On March 19th, CSA will focus on financial services, providing an educational session including real world case studies of financial industry adoption of cloud computing. We will also unveil our plans for a proposed working group focused on financial services. Our agenda is as follows:
- International Case Studies for Cloud in the Financial Sector and CSA Roadmap alignment
- In this presentation, expert speakers will present a few examples of cloud adoption within the financial services industry across different cloud delivery models. We will discuss the risks and benefits, and review key CSA research projects that will assist future cloud adoption within financial services.
- Introduction of the CSA Financial Services Working Group. CSA and nominated WG secretary Barcelona Digital Technology Centre will propose a new working group dedicated to financial services, and describe a conceptual charter.
- Represent financial and banking sector interests inside of Cloud Security Alliance and promote CSA research to the Financial & Banking Business
- Perform financial sector-specific peer review of CSA research
- Actively collaborate with targeted CSA Working Groups and advise
- Actively collaborate with relevant Financial & Banking stakeholder communities
- Information for future participation
- Questions and Answers
We will host two separate calls with the same information for time zone coverage.
Overview: The CSA Financial Working Group
Speaker: CSA, Barcelona Digital Technology Centre
For international numbers and additional conference details for:
Tuesday, March 19th, 10:00am – 11:00am Pacific Daylight Time (PDT, GMT-07:00)
RSVP HERE NOW
Tuesday, March 19th, 5:00pm – 6:00pm Pacific Daylight Time
RSVP HERE NOW
These are FREE events. Please RSVP and a calendar invitation with the webinar details will follow.