CSA Seeking Speakers for Congress 2012 in Orlando
Abstract Submission Deadline: April 13, 2012
Cloud Security Alliance and the MIS Training Institute are looking for seasoned speakers to present at the Cloud Security Alliance Congress 2012, being held in Orlando, November 7 & 8, 2012.
If you are knowledgeable in cloud computing and have excellent communication skills, we would like you to share your expertise at this event. We are looking for case studies from practitioners.
Curriculum sessions planned to date include:
- Managing the transition to the Cloud – options to enforce/manage
- Assurance models
- Practical solutions for implementing cloud security, across public IaaS, hybrid IaaS, and private IaaS
- Application security architectures for the Cloud
- Data security for the Cloud
- Integrating existing security controls into private cloud environments
- Security models for evaluating cloud providers
- SLAs and contracts – what to expect, how to negotiate
- Mobile security and the Cloud
- eDiscovery in the Cloud
- Industry Specific (real world) case studies
- Government approaches to the Cloud
- Law Enforcement access to the Cloud
- Compliance/legal issues
- Identity Management in the Cloud
- Big Data
All selected speakers will receive:
A complementary speaker registration to the event Exposure in the conference brochure and on the conference Web site
Our audience looks for real-world solutions to real-world problems. Sessions should be a case study of how your organization created a strategy, solved a problem or implemented a process, it must be objective and vendor neutral. No proposal from a vendor organization related to its product(s) will be considered.
Please be sure that your submission includes the following:
- Subject line: Your last name and conference, e.g. Jones – Cloud Computing
- Presenter information: (Name, Title, Organization, Address, Phone, Fax and Email)
- A current resume or biography
- Title of your proposed session/s
- Target audience for this session/s
- Executive summary of presentation (80-100 words) followed by 5 or 6 key bullet points highlighting what you will cover in your talk
- Two references with e-mail addresses and phone numbers if you have not spoken for MIS before
- Baseline technical knowledge required for session
- Special arrangements you will need (e.g. Internet connection, two screens, flip charts)
Send proposal(s) to [email protected] or [email protected] by April 13. Proposals received after April 13th will not be considered. If your proposal is selected we will contact you by September. Due to the volume of submissions it is not possible for us to reply to every submission. We thank you in advance for your submission.
Sponsorship and exhibit opportunities
The Cloud Security Alliance Congress is a great way to reach the buyers of cloud products. For information, please contact Paul Moschella at [email protected] or 508-532-3652.