Mobile Track and Federal/International Track Submissions Sought for Congress 2012
We received quite a few submissions this year, but we are still looking for additional submissions for the Mobile Track and Federal/International Track. We are extending the deadline to May 11th for the Mobile and Federal/International Tracks only. The submission details are as follows:
All selected speakers will receive:
- A complementary speaker registration to the event
- Exposure in the conference brochure and on the conference Web site
- Subject line: Your last name and conference, e.g. Jones – Cloud Computing
- Presenter information: (Name, Title, Organization, Address, Phone, Fax and Email)
- A current resume or biography
- Title of your proposed session/s
- Target audience for this session/s
- Executive summary of presentation (80-100 words) followed by 5 or 6 key bullet points highlighting what you will cover in your talk
- Two references with e-mail addresses and phone numbers if you have not spoken for MIS before
- Baseline technical knowledge required for session
- Special arrangements you will need (e.g. Internet connection, two screens, flip charts)
Our audience looks for real-world solutions to real-world problems. Sessions should be a case study of how your organization created a strategy, solved a problem or implemented a process, it must be objective and vendor neutral. No proposal from a vendor organization related to its product(s) will be considered.
Please be sure that your submission includes the following:
Send proposal(s) to [email protected] or [email protected] by May 11th. Proposals received after May 11th will not be considered. If your proposal is selected we will contact you by the end of May at the latest. Due to the volume of submissions it is not possible for us to reply to every submission. We thank you in advance for your submission.
Register for CSA Congress 2012
You can register for the event and for event updates visit: www.misti.com/cloud
Share this content on your favorite social network today!