Open Review Period for the Draft of SecaaS Defined Categories of Service Whitepaper Starts Today
The Security as a Service (SecaaS) working group would like to invite you to review and comment on the Security as a Service “Defined Categories of Service” whitepaper. Your expertise will ensure that the white paper has accurate content. The open review and comments period starts today and ends on August 24, 2011. You can download the document and submit your feedback by following the 3 easy steps on the SecaaS peer review site:
To help you get started, you can look over the document to answer these questions as well as make your own comments:
1. Does the structure of the content transition smoothly? If no, please add comments on the document where applicable.
2. Are there areas where the writing is unclear to you, or where you think something needs more explanation? If yes, please add comments on the document where applicable.
3. Are there areas where you find that the authors are stating their own opinions rather than reporting on what their research indicates? If yes, please add comments on the document where applicable.
4. Did the author refrain from corporate bias? If no, please add comments on the document where applicable.
5. Is the content from the cited sources accurate? If no, please add comments on the document where applicable.
6. Have the author(s) used naming conventions consistent with ISO, NIST, CAIQ, CCM, and other industry Standards Development Organizations?
7. Do you have any other concerns or comments? If so, please address them in your evaluation.
We appreciate your assistance. Thank you for your contribution