Survey Opportunity: Security as a Service Categories
The Security as a Service (SecaaS) working group within the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) has been created to provide leadership and direction on how the cloud can be used to deliver security services to cloud, on premises and hybrid environments.
In our framework for defining a Security as a Service category, a category must consistently abide by the following elements: (These elements will be further developed for each selected category in our upcoming research)
– Have consistent business functions and features
– Is made up of related disciplines and services
– Follows common security controls
– Addresses common security threats
– Can be implemented into vertical markets
We want your opinion on whether or not the following should be developed as Security as a Service categories.
Audience: All security professionals