VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY: Telecom Working Group 2012
Happy New Year! The Cloud Security Alliance’s (CSA) Telecom Working Group is having it’s 2012 Kickoff call on January 12th. We are inviting all motivated individuals who want to contribute to any of the six new research initiatives being introduced for the coming year:
* How does the Telecom Industry meet the GRC Stack?
* The Telecom Industry GRC Stack Implementation/adoption guidance
* ISO 27017 – Telecom Carrier Liaison
* How to achieve effective security event management in a provider grade cloud environment?
* How to provide compliance monitoring to cloud customers?
* How to provide forensic support in a multi-tenant, provider grade cloud infrastructure? For more details on each research project go to:
https://cloudsecurityalliance.org/research/telecom/, under the overview tab Join us on our bi-weekly calls starting on: January 12th, 2012 9:00am-10:00am PST Dial-In Number: +1.212.798.0808 Access Code: 92703321# For international numbers go to: https://cloudsecurityalliance.org/research/telecom/, click on the get involved tab and the calendar event Your interests and expertise are welcome!
Share this content on your favorite social network today!