EMEA Congress 2015 CFP
Cloud Security Alliance Opens Call for Presentations for EMEA Congress 2015
Berlin, Germany – March 18, 2015 – The Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) has opened the call for papers for the 2015 CSA EMEA Congress, to be held November 17-18th at the DBB Forum Berlin in Germany. CSA EMEA Congress is Europe’s premier cloud security event and is designed around the CSA’s core mission of promoting the use of best practices for providing security assurance within Cloud Computing and to provide education on the uses of Cloud Computing to help secure all other forms of computing. The 2015 event will build on the success and achievements in the areas of research, education, policy support and certification.
The annual event will attract a unique mix of approximately 250-300 thoughts leaders, policy and decision makers representing key industry players and cloud customers including those from private and public sectors, global enterprises and small-medium enterprises, along with members of the research and development community. The comprehensive two-day conference will include three parallel tracks. Papers can be submitted online at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=csaemea2015. The call for papers closes June 1, and speakers will be notified by July 1.
The following topics are of key interest:
- Cloud Computing Security Innovation
- Cloud Service Level Agreement
- Risk Management
- Cloud and Critical Sectors
- Compliance and Certification
- New Privacy Regulation
- Internet of Things Security
- Mobile and Social Network Security
- Security Operation and SIEM in the Cloud
- Forensics and Law Enforcement Access to Data
- Quantum Safe Cryptography and Software Defined Perimeter
- The CSA is looking for examples of cutting-edge practice or research in or more of the areas above. Papers should clearly demonstrate transferable, practical learning for delegates to take away and implement in their workplace, and showcase new innovations and ideas.
- Proposals cutting across the above topics are also encouraged
- Proposals, presentations, panels, or sessions must be in English and should provide a learning opportunity for conference attendees.
- In case a proposal is accepted the author (or one of the authors) must attend.
- Proposals that focus on marketing or promoting a product or service will not be considered.
- Proposals from marketing or PR professionals (external or internal) will not be considered.
For general inquiries and speaking opportunities please contact [email protected].
For sponsorship enquiries please contact [email protected].
For media credentials please contact [email protected].
About the Cloud Security Alliance
The Cloud Security Alliance is a not-for-profit organization with a mission to promote the use of best practices for providing security assurance within Cloud Computing, and to provide education on the uses of Cloud Computing to help secure all other forms of computing. The Cloud Security Alliance is led by a broad coalition of industry practitioners, corporations, associations and other key stakeholders. For further information, visit us at https://cloudsecurityalliance.org, and follow us on Twitter @cloudsa.
Share this content on your favorite social network today!