Searching for Blockchain Co-Chair
CSA is searching for another co-chair to help lead the Blockchain / Distributed Ledger working group who is preferably from the financial side. Being a co-chair of the work group presents great opportunities such as networking and interacting closely with volunteers representing some of the top minds in information security and cloud computing.
- Assist with work group administrative duties
- Schedule meetings
- Run working group calls
- Create call agendas
- Write and distribute meeting minutes
- Define the vision of the working group
- Plan out the roadmap for deliverables related to the working group
- Represent CSA as the SME in the areas related to blockchain
- Assist with organizing events, deliverables, and initiatives
Other duties should be defined by the reconstituted working group.
Preferred prerequisites include:
- From financial side (past or present)
- Employed by a CSA member
To ask questions, express interest, or suggest a candidate please email Hillary Baron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share this content on your favorite social network today!