CSA Official Press Release
CCSK Version 3 English Examination is Now Available
- The online examination is 60 questions and is now 90 minutes long. The extra time per question improves the test taker’s ability to review questions and mark questions for later scrutiny.
- If you have already purchased a test token, you may use it with version 3 of the test.
- If you have been focused on studying for the older version 2.1 of the test, you may elect to take it. Version 2.1 will be supported until December 31, 2013.
- An existing CCSK who completed the V2.1 exam is not required to take the new test to maintain the CCSK designation. A free, online, self-paced update module will be available Q2 2013, to allow existing CCSKs to update to V3.
- Effective May 1, 2013, the price of the CCSK examination will be $345. If you already have a test token, or wish to purchase a token prior to May 1 at the existing $295 price, it will not expire and can be used at any time.
- A new FAQ is available for download here.
- A new preparation guide is available for download here.
- For training classes, please visit our training page.
Share this content on your favorite social network today!
About Cloud Security Alliance
The Cloud Security Alliance is a not-for-profit organization with a mission to promote the use of best practices for providing security assurance within Cloud Computing, and to provide education on the uses of Cloud Computing to help secure all other forms of computing. The Cloud Security Alliance is led by a broad coalition of industry practitioners, corporations, associations and other key stakeholders. For further information, follow us on Twitter @cloudsa.
For press inquiries, email Zenobia Godschalk of ZAG Communications or reach her by phone at 650.269.8315.