CSA Official Press Release
CSA Cloud Bytes on March 19th Will Focus on Financial Services
As part of our mission to educate the industry on all matters related to the cloud, CSA has launched a new free educational webinar series called CSA Cloud Bytes. On March 19th, CSA will focus on financial services, providing an educational session including real world case studies of financial industry adoption of cloud computing. We will also unveil our plans for a proposed working group focused on financial services. Our agenda is as follows:
- International Case Studies for Cloud in the Financial Sector and CSA Roadmap alignment
- In this presentation, expert speakers will present a few examples of cloud adoption within the financial services industry across different cloud delivery models. We will discuss the risks and benefits, and review key CSA research projects that will assist future cloud adoption within financial services.
- Introduction of the CSA Financial Services Working Group. CSA and nominated WG secretary Barcelona Digital Technology Centre will propose a new working group dedicated to financial services, and describe a conceptual charter.
- Represent financial and banking sector interests inside of Cloud Security Alliance and promote CSA research to the Financial & Banking Business
- Perform financial sector-specific peer review of CSA research
- Actively collaborate with targeted CSA Working Groups and advise
- Actively collaborate with relevant Financial & Banking stakeholder communities
- Information for future participation
- Questions and Answers
About Cloud Security Alliance
The Cloud Security Alliance is a not-for-profit organization with a mission to promote the use of best practices for providing security assurance within Cloud Computing, and to provide education on the uses of Cloud Computing to help secure all other forms of computing. The Cloud Security Alliance is led by a broad coalition of industry practitioners, corporations, associations and other key stakeholders. For further information, follow us on Twitter @cloudsa.
For press inquiries, email Zenobia Godschalk of ZAG Communications or reach her by phone at 650.269.8315.