The first CSA CEE Summit 2013 will be held on 23 October at City Hotel in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
The congress’s unique mix of R&D, policy makers and regulators, end-user and industry audience members, promises interesting discussions, networking and business opportunities throughout the event. We would therefore like to invite you to submit a paper proposal presenting technical and innovative solutions and applications on cloud computing. Please submit your paper at by emailing Vera Dobravec, Congress Manager – [email protected]
. Papers are welcomed from both the research community and from industry on cloud security aspects of the following topics:
- Securing virtual private clouds
- Cloud API and management interface security
- Evolution of cloud security countermeasures
- Cloud fabric hardening
- Cloud orchestration risks
- Continuous security monitoring
- Handling malicious cloud services
- Cloud forensics
- Cloud service level agreements (SLAs)
- Governance risk and compliance
- Compliance-by-default deployment
- Assurance across composite services
- Incident and data breach management for cloud computing
- Implications and interpretation of new legislation.
- European cloud policy developments
- Accountability for cloud computing.
- Identity and access management in the cloud
- Cloud computing and data protection
- European or global cloud computing security strategy.
- Cloud computing as critical infrastructure
- Cloud lock-in vs. interoperability
- Cryptography for the cloud
- Encryption gateways and virtual private SaaS
- New threats and attack trends
- Cloud-based attack vectors
- Big data security
- Security across the cloud supply chain
- Security as a service
- Cloud resource allocation and capacity management risks
- Mobile-cloud interaction
- Cloud Federation and intercloud
- Cloud computing and SMBs
- Cloud computing as a tool in resilient architectures, disaster and incident response.
Full session proposal submission closes: 10 June 2013 Notification of session acceptance: 24 June 2013 Please note that final presentations of successful sessions will need to be provided by the end of September. What do we look for in a paper?
We are looking for examples of cutting-edge practice or research in or more of the areas above. Papers should clearly demonstrate transferable, practical learning for delegates to take away and implement in their workplace, and showcase new innovations and ideas. Guidelines
Authors are invited to submit presentations proposals by emailing the Congress Manager – [email protected]
Submitted proposals should be structured as technical short papers and may not exceed 6 letter size (8.5 x 11) pages including figures, tables and references Authors should also provide their biography. Authors should submit the proposal in PDF format and make sure that the file will print on a printer that uses letter size (8.5 x 11) paper. The manuscript should be in English. All manuscripts will be reviewed and will be judged on correctness, originality, technical strength, significance, quality of presentation and interest and relevance to the conference attendees.