CSA Official Press Release
Cloud Security Alliance Announces Additional Keynotes and Sessions for EMEA Congress 2013
- A panel on the NSA PRISM program and its repercussions for cloud providers
- A keynote overview of the current priorities and state of play on the European Commission’s Cloud Strategy, with Ken Ducatel (European Commission) and Tim Grance (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- A keynote from Amazon Web Services on Auditing your Cloud: Using CSA Guidance to Validate Security
- A panel on Trust, Transparency and Accountability in/for Data Protection, chaired by Paolo Balboni of the European Privacy Agency & Chair, CSA Privacy Level Agreement Working Group, and including representatives from the Information Commissioners Office, the Danish Data Protection Agency, CNIL, Verizon Terremark and Google Apps
- A detailed unveiling of the CSA’s Open Certification Framework – THE industry initiative to allow global, trusted certification of cloud providers, by the CSA and BSI
Share this content on your favorite social network today!
About Cloud Security Alliance
The Cloud Security Alliance is a not-for-profit organization with a mission to promote the use of best practices for providing security assurance within Cloud Computing, and to provide education on the uses of Cloud Computing to help secure all other forms of computing. The Cloud Security Alliance is led by a broad coalition of industry practitioners, corporations, associations and other key stakeholders. For further information, follow us on Twitter @cloudsa.
For press inquiries, email Zenobia Godschalk of ZAG Communications or reach her by phone at 650.269.8315.