CSA Official Press Release
Announcing CSA Congress 2013 Working Group Events
In addition to the main conference (register for CSA Congress here), the following working groups will be hosting side events:
- Cloud Controls Matrix (CCM), 9:00am Tuesday December 3rd
- Consensus Assessment Initiative (CAIQ), 10:30am Tuesday December 3rd
- Security as a Service (SecaaS), 12:00pm Tuesday December 3rd
- Mobile, 3:00pm, Tuesday December 3rd
- Anti-Bot, 9:00am, Friday December 6th
- Health Information Management (HIM), 10:30am, Friday December 6th
About Cloud Security Alliance
The Cloud Security Alliance is a not-for-profit organization with a mission to promote the use of best practices for providing security assurance within Cloud Computing, and to provide education on the uses of Cloud Computing to help secure all other forms of computing. The Cloud Security Alliance is led by a broad coalition of industry practitioners, corporations, associations and other key stakeholders. For further information, follow us on Twitter @cloudsa.
For press inquiries, email Zenobia Godschalk of ZAG Communications or reach her by phone at 650.269.8315.