CSA Official Press Release
Cloud Security Alliance Announces Keynote Presentations for Congress EMEA 2014
Strategic and Practical Presentations by Walmart, Google, RSA, Cannon and the European Union to Spearhead this Year’s EventRome, Italy – November 4, 2014 – The Cloud Security Alliance and MIS Training Institute today announced the keynote presentation line-up for the upcoming EMEA Congress 2014, to be held November 18-20 in Rome, Italy. Focusing on key topics such as Government Surveillance, Cloud Certification, and Data and Privacy, the event will offer a strategic and provocative mix of keynote presentations and practical solutions from real-world case studies. This year’s keynote line up includes:
- Kevin Walker, Vice President and Assistant CISO, Walmart on The Walmart Journey: Pushing the Envelope for Information Security with Value Proposition
- Professor Reinhard Posch, Scientific Director, eSignature Confirmation Body, Austrian Secure Information Technology Center (A-SIT) Federal Chief Information Officer, Austrian Government on Bringing Together Industry and the Public Sector to Establish a Digital Single Market for Cloud Computing in Europe
- Tjabbe Bos, Policy Officer, Cloud Computing, European Commission on Cloud Computing in Europe
- Dr. Evangelos Ouzounis, Head, Secure Infrastructure and Services Unit, ENISA on ENISA's Approach to Enhance the Security of European Cloud Computing
- Dr. Robert W. Griffin, Chief Security Architect, RSA, the Security Division of EMC on Meeting the Grand Challenges of Hybrid Cloud
- Mikko Hypponen, Chief Research Officer, F-Secure on The Arms Race
- Eran Feigenbaum, Director of Security, Google Apps
- Prof Xu and Dr Liu of High Energy Physics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences - Cyber Security Centre
Share this content on your favorite social network today!
About Cloud Security Alliance
The Cloud Security Alliance is a not-for-profit organization with a mission to promote the use of best practices for providing security assurance within Cloud Computing, and to provide education on the uses of Cloud Computing to help secure all other forms of computing. The Cloud Security Alliance is led by a broad coalition of industry practitioners, corporations, associations and other key stakeholders. For further information, follow us on Twitter @cloudsa.
For press inquiries, email Zenobia Godschalk of ZAG Communications or reach her by phone at 650.269.8315.