STAR Registry Listing for
Founded in 2013 by the Cloud Security Alliance, the Security Trust Assurance and Risk (STAR) registry encompasses key principles of transparency, rigorous auditing, and cloud security and privacy best practices.
Consent Kit is a consent management platform for conducting responsible, remote research.
We make it easy to ask for consent. Make it painless to manage compliance. Scale it operationally at light speed.
- Generate a compliant consent form, specific to your research method in a few clicks
- Quickly track who has or has not agreed from the project dashboard
- Consent is immediately backed up, safe and secure in the cloud
- Linking research recordings to consent shows where everything is and what you have permissions for
- We’ll send you reminders with links to delete when the retention policy in your consent form is about to expire
- Respond to data access requests and initiate withdrawals from research in seconds, not weeks.
Listed Since: 07/13/2020
Last Updated: 07/06/2021
Level 1: Self-Assessment
At level one organizations can submit one or both of the security and privacy self-assessments. These are based off of the Cloud Controls Matrix and the CSA Code of Conduct for GDPR Compliance.