STAR Registry Listing for
Founded in 2013 by the Cloud Security Alliance, the Security Trust Assurance and Risk (STAR) registry encompasses key principles of transparency, rigorous auditing, and cloud security and privacy best practices.
Management software POLIS: the uniqueness of our system
The powerful processing tool that analyzes information collected by the system, summarizing and making it available to all stakeholders: Public Administration, parking management companies, controller of parking activities, users.
How it works
- The software is one of the main parts of Smart Parking Systems because it can analyze and manage all input data entering in the system in real time.
- Information are available on any type of terminal (PC, notebook, smartphone, tablet) and they can be distributed and customized for every specific stakeholder.
- Every information is saved, about car lots and about the activities of the system’s stakeholders, like parking controllers.
Advanced analysis system
- POLIS management software provides parking information, violation, sanctioning built and revenues, continuously in real time.
- From the terminal is possible to get information about the cash management and reporting activities.
- Specific alert messages can be created for the maintenance department, notified on smartphone or other terminals.
- Smart Parking Systems allows to show the controller the way towards the vehicle in violation.
- It is possible to find the ideal way to make the assessment activities as efficient as possible.
- It will then possible to direct the activities in those areas and in time periods in which the ongoing violations are greater.
Listed Since: 02/18/2022
Last Updated: 02/18/2022
Level 1: Self-Assessment
At level one organizations can submit one or both of the security and privacy self-assessments. These are based off of the Cloud Controls Matrix and the CSA Code of Conduct for GDPR Compliance.