Tanzu Observability by Wavefront is a SaaS-based metrics monitoring and analytics platform that handles the high-scale requirements of modern cloudnative applications. The Service Offering’s speed, scale, and flexibility help DevOps and developer teams gain instant visibility into the performance of their highly distributed services on public, private, and hybrid cloud infrastructures. Tanzu Observability ingests a variety of data sources that are processed and stored as time-series metrics that can be analyzed, visualized, and alerted upon for optimization, status reporting, anomaly detection, and troubleshooting of modern cloud applications.
The Service Offering includes:
- Collector agents (including support for third-party collector agents) embedded in the customer application and/or infrastructure.
- Proxy agents that aggregate data streaming from the collector agents, and securely and reliably forward the metrics to the cloud.
- A cloud-hosted, high availability and high performance, time series database for aggregation and storage of real-time, high volume metrics.
- Advanced query and visualization that enables queries, displays charts, and sets alarms to understand metrics.
The Service Offering’s platform is directly suited to large enterprise organizations with many development and operational engineers needing real-time access to the system with enterprise ready scale, reliability, and performance.
View other services by VMware, Inc.:
- Horizon Cloud on IBM Cloud
- VMware Cloud Disaster Recovery
- Avi Saas (NSX Advanced Load Balancer)
- Project Arctic
- VMware Carbon Black Cloud
- VMware Learning Platform (VLP)
- Cloud Partner Navigator
- VMware® Workspace ONE™ Unified Endpoint Management
- VMware Cloud on AWS
- VMware vRealize
- VMware Workspace ONE™ Intelligence
- Workspace ONE Access and Hub Services
- VMware Skyline
- CloudHealth by VMware
- VMware Cloud on Dell EMC
- VMware Tanzu Mission Control
- Horizon Cloud on Microsoft Azure
- VMware Workspace ONE Assist
- VMware Tanzu Service Mesh
- CloudHealth Secure State
- Cloud Director Service
- Horizon Cloud Control Plane
Listed Since: 06/12/2018
Last Updated: 03/25/2021
Level 1: Self-Assessment
At level one organizations can submit one or both of the security and privacy self-assessments. These are based off of the Cloud Controls Matrix and the CSA Code of Conduct for GDPR Compliance.