Horizon Cloud Service can be deployed various ways to align with customer’s needs.
In each case, the Horizon Cloud Control Plane is hosted by VMware and provides services that enable the central orchestration and management of virtual desktops, remote desktop sessions, and remote applications for your users.
Traditionally, Horizon Cloud on Microsoft Azure simplifies the delivery of virtual desktops and apps. With a single solution, organizations can easily deploy and manage virtual applications and desktops on Microsoft Azure while leveraging cloud resources.
Horizon Cloud Service – next-gen is a modern cloud-first, multi-cloud Desktop as a Service (DaaS) deployment with Thin Edge Infrastructure. The service provides you with a global view of your desktops and applications spanning across on-premises and cloud environments. Regardless of the location of your desktop and application deployments, Horizon Cloud Service enables you to consistently manage and monitor them.
View other services by VMware, Inc.:
- Pivotal Tracker
- VMware Edge Network Intelligence
- VMware Cloud Disaster Recovery
- VMware NSX® Advanced Load Balancer™
- VMware Carbon Black Cloud
- Cloud Partner Navigator
- VMware Lab Platform (VLP)
- VMware® Workspace ONE™ Unified Endpoint Management
- VMware Workspace ONE™ Intelligence
- Workspace ONE Access and Hub Services
- VMware Skyline
- VMware Cloud on Dell EMC
- VMware Tanzu Mission Control
- VMware Workspace ONE Assist
- VMware Tanzu Service Mesh
- Cloud Director Service
- SASE, SD-WAN, CWS, SA
- VMware Aria Operations for Applications
- VMware App Launchpad
- NSX Threat Intelligence Cloud Service
- VMware Cloud Flex Storage
- VMware Aria Cost powered by CloudHealth
- VMware NSX Defender and VMware NSX Detonator
- VMware Aria Automation for Secure Clouds
- VMware Cloud on AWS
- VMware NSX+
- VMware Aria Suite
Listed Since: 02/23/2021
Last Updated: 03/22/2023
Level 1: Self-Assessment
At level one organizations can submit one or both of the security and privacy self-assessments. These are based off of the Cloud Controls Matrix and the CSA Code of Conduct for GDPR Compliance.