VMware App Launchpad is an application platform as-a-service offering, that lays out a self-service portfolio of pre-configured, out-of-box Bitnami & ISV applications from VMware Marketplace. With a single click, developers can deploy full-stack applications without the need to manage the underlying infrastructure.
VMware App Launchpad supports the use of applications from the following sources:
* The applications catalog in VMware Marketplace.
* Custom, in-house applications.
* Helm Chart repositories of container applications.
View other services by VMware, Inc.:
- Pivotal Tracker
- VMware Edge Network Intelligence
- VMware Cloud Disaster Recovery
- VMware NSX® Advanced Load Balancer™
- VMware Carbon Black Cloud
- Cloud Partner Navigator
- VMware Lab Platform (VLP)
- VMware® Workspace ONE™ Unified Endpoint Management
- VMware Workspace ONE™ Intelligence
- Workspace ONE Access and Hub Services
- VMware Skyline
- VMware Cloud on Dell EMC
- VMware Tanzu Mission Control
- VMware Workspace ONE Assist
- VMware Tanzu Service Mesh
- Cloud Director Service
- SASE, SD-WAN, CWS, SA
- VMware Aria Operations for Applications
- NSX Threat Intelligence Cloud Service
- VMware Cloud Flex Storage
- VMware Aria Cost powered by CloudHealth
- VMware NSX Defender and VMware NSX Detonator
- VMware Aria Automation for Secure Clouds
- Horizon Cloud Service
- VMware Cloud on AWS
- VMware NSX+
- VMware Aria Suite
Listed Since: 07/28/2022
Last Updated: 06/28/2023
Level 1: Self-Assessment
At level one organizations can submit one or both of the security and privacy self-assessments. These are based off of the Cloud Controls Matrix and the CSA Code of Conduct for GDPR Compliance.