Become recognized as a cloud security consultant.
Become a Trusted Cloud Consultant
As an expert organization in cloud security, augment security teams and provide insight into how to leverage CSA best practices, standards and frameworks in implementing cloud security programs.
Benefits of becoming a Trusted Cloud Consultant
The TCC Program enables consultants to augment their assessment and remediation services with essential cloud security knowledge. When organizations become a Trusted Cloud Consultant they:
- Receive a listing in the TCC Program Registry, showing that they have taken all the steps to becoming a trusted cloud security resource
- Earn a TCC seal indicating their achievement
- Gain access to CSA best practices and research artifacts that can be used in consulting work, including the Cloud Controls Matrix (CCM) and Consensus Assessment Initiative Questionnaire (CAIQ)
A consulting firm can receive TCC recognition when meeting the following criteria:
- They are a current CSA Corporate Member.
- Confirm that each consultant wishing to provide services utilizing CSA best practices has successfully passed the current version of the Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CSA) or the Certificate of Cloud Auditing Knowledge (CCAK).
- Contribute to one or more of the following CSA Programs:
Are you interested in the Trusted Cloud Consultant program or have any questions? Contact us and we will be in touch: