Searching for Blockchain Co-Chair
CSA is searching for another co-chair to help lead the Blockchain / Distributed Ledger working group who is preferably from the financial side. Being a co-chair of the work group presents great opportunities such as networking and interacting closely with volunteers representing some of the top minds in information security and cloud computing.
- Assist with work group administrative duties
- Schedule meetings
- Run working group calls
- Create call agendas
- Write and distribute meeting minutes
- Define the vision of the working group
- Plan out the roadmap for deliverables related to the working group
- Represent CSA as the SME in the areas related to blockchain
- Assist with organizing events, deliverables, and initiatives
Other duties should be defined by the reconstituted working group.
Preferred prerequisites include:
- From financial side (past or present)
- Employed by a CSA member
To ask questions, express interest, or suggest a candidate please email Hillary Baron at [email protected].
About Cloud Security Alliance
The Cloud Security Alliance is a not-for-profit organization with a mission to promote the use of best practices for providing security assurance within Cloud Computing, and to provide education on the uses of Cloud Computing to help secure all other forms of computing. The Cloud Security Alliance is led by a broad coalition of industry practitioners, corporations, associations and other key stakeholders. For further information, follow us on Twitter @cloudsa.
For press inquiries, email Zenobia Godschalk of ZAG Communications or reach her by phone at 650.269.8315.