Who it's for:
We encourage all cybersecurity professionals to take a look at these insightful survey results, especially those in management positions.
State of Cloud Security Concerns, Challenges, and Incidents
Release Date: 03/30/2021
The use of cloud services has continued to increase over the past decade. Particularly in the wake of the COVID-19 public health crisis, many enterprises’ digital transformations are on an accelerated track to enable employees to work from home. AlgoSec, a leading network security solution provider, commissioned CSA to develop a survey to add to the industry’s knowledge about hybrid-cloud and multi-cloud security. This report of the survey’s findings will help you better understand the current cloud security landscape, including the most pressing concerns, challenges, and incidents.
Questions We Asked:
- What is the current state of cloud usage? What do organizations estimate their usage to be in the future?
- What are the current security concerns regarding cloud adoption and deployment?
- What security tools are organizations using?
- What are the causes of cloud-related security incidents?
- What types of security incidents have organizations had and how disruptive were they?
- Organizations are continuing to move to complex cloud environments
- Cloud providers’ native security controls are not enough for many organizations
- Organizations look for security tools that can supplement their workforce
- Network security is the top cloud adoption concern