STAR Registry Listing for
Founded in 2013 by the Cloud Security Alliance, the Security Trust Assurance and Risk (STAR) registry encompasses key principles of transparency, rigorous auditing, and cloud security and privacy best practices.
Agorà is the software for the management of reports and complaints, requests for intervention or booking services and all activities connected with a company’s customer service.
It is designed with a view to CRM (Customer Relationship Management), which is aimed at communicating and integrating different business processes that make up the flow of information to and from the user.
- Corporate data bank databases (structured by operational hierarchies), Users / Customers databases, shared with the Tariff management system.
- Scheduling types of services for the management of interventions on the territory, Municipality by Municipality, area by zone.
- The tracking of all incoming or outgoing communication to the customer or within the company.
- The complete history of communications, reports, interventions and the management process of assignments based on the schedules
- Paid services, even by subscription, which may be connected to the waste tariff payments.
- Reporting by programming.
- Service analysis reporting; sending planning on mobile devices (smartphone / tablet).
View other services by SOFTline SRL:
Listed Since: 02/09/2021
Last Updated: 03/24/2021
Level 1: Self-Assessment
At level one organizations can submit one or both of the security and privacy self-assessments. These are based off of the Cloud Controls Matrix and the CSA Code of Conduct for GDPR Compliance.