Cloud Security Alliance to Host Summit at RSA Europe on October 8London – September 17, 2012 – The Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) will host a Summit at RSA Europe 2012 Conference in London on Monday, October 8th. The CSA Summit will offer speakers and participants an opportunity to learn the latest industry trends and get involved with a number of educational and awareness initiatives promoting cloud security. More than 100 delegates have already registered for the Summit, which will feature expert speakers, informative presentations, and panel discussions exploring the following topics:
- Barriers to cloud adoption: complex supply chains and service architectures and the effect of an inconsistent international legal framework;
- The role of risk management practices, accountability, effective incident management, and service level agreements (SLA);
- Provider assurance and transparency through the Open Certification Framework: assessing and continuously monitoring security, resilience and privacy commitments;
- Highlights and results on CSA research working groups: SLAs and metrics, Privacy Level Agreements, mobile security strategy, SecaaS and Big Data; and
- CSA’s 7th Framework Program for Research and Technological Development (FP7) research update: what's on the horizon - Helix, A4Cloud, Cumulus and Cirrus
Share this content on your favorite social network today!