Cloud Security Alliance to Host Summit at RSA Europe on October 8
- Barriers to cloud adoption: complex supply chains and service architectures and the effect of an inconsistent international legal framework;
- The role of risk management practices, accountability, effective incident management, and service level agreements (SLA);
- Provider assurance and transparency through the Open Certification Framework: assessing and continuously monitoring security, resilience and privacy commitments;
- Highlights and results on CSA research working groups: SLAs and metrics, Privacy Level Agreements, mobile security strategy, SecaaS and Big Data; and
- CSA’s 7th Framework Program for Research and Technological Development (FP7) research update: what's on the horizon - Helix, A4Cloud, Cumulus and Cirrus
Share this content on your favorite social network today!
About Cloud Security Alliance
The Cloud Security Alliance is a not-for-profit organization with a mission to promote the use of best practices for providing security assurance within Cloud Computing, and to provide education on the uses of Cloud Computing to help secure all other forms of computing. The Cloud Security Alliance is led by a broad coalition of industry practitioners, corporations, associations and other key stakeholders. For further information, follow us on Twitter @cloudsa.
For press inquiries, email Zenobia Godschalk of ZAG Communications or reach her by phone at 650.269.8315.