Select a Submission Path
Submit for your organization
Select this option for Self-Assessments, Attestations and CoC-GDPR submissions.
Submit for your client
Select this option for Certification and C-STAR submissions.
Certificate & Attestation Pricing Information
CSA Corporate Members receive a 20% price reduction.
- The following fees are solely for the CSA certificate fees, which are in addition to your audit fees.
- The certification and attestation fees are collected to fund the STAR Program.
- Prices are based on the ‘effective number of employees’ in the scope of registration.
- CSA will apply price reductions based on the World Bank classification.
- The World Bank scale and CSA Member discount cannot be cumulated.
|Effective Employees||Fee (Euro)|
|1 to 10||600|
|11 to 25||1200|
|26 to 75||2100|
|76 to 250||3600|
|251 to 700||6000|
|701 to 1500||8400|
*Applies to the STAR Certification and C-STAR.
|Effective Employees||Fee (USD)|
|1 to 10||$650|
|11 to 25||$1,300|
|26 to 75||$2,300|
|76 to 250||$4,050|
|251 to 700||$6,650|
|701 to 1500||$9,350|
STAR Attestations once completed, need to be submitted by the organization audited, not the assessment firm.
- STAR Certification Intake Form
- STAR Cert Guidance Document: Auditing the CCM
- Requirements for Bodies Providing Star Certification