Select a Submission Path
Certificate & Attestation Pricing Information
CSA Corporate Members receive a 20% price reduction.
- The following fees are solely for the CSA certificate fees, which are in addition to your audit fees.
- The certification and attestation fees are collected to fund the STAR Program.
- Prices are based on the ‘effective number of employees’ in the scope of registration.
- CSA will apply price reductions based on the World Bank classification.
- The World Bank scale and CSA Member discount cannot be cumulated.
|Effective Employees||Fee (Euro)|
|1 to 10||600|
|11 to 25||1200|
|26 to 75||2100|
|76 to 250||3600|
|251 to 700||6000|
|701 to 1500||8400|
*Applies to the STAR Certification and C-STAR.
|Effective Employees||Fee (USD)|
|1 to 10||$650|
|11 to 25||$1,300|
|26 to 75||$2,300|
|76 to 250||$4,050|
|251 to 700||$6,650|
|701 to 1500||$9,350|
STAR Attestation Firms, fill out the STAR Attestation Intake Form and provide it to your audited cloud service provider. Your client will need this form to register their CSA STAR Attestation.
- STAR Certification Intake Form
- STAR Cert Guidance Document: Auditing the CCM
- Requirements for Bodies Providing Star Certification