CSA CEE Summit 2013 Call for Speakers
- Securing virtual private clouds
- Cloud API and management interface security
- Evolution of cloud security countermeasures
- Cloud fabric hardening
- Cloud orchestration risks
- Continuous security monitoring
- Handling malicious cloud services
- Cloud forensics
- Cloud service level agreements (SLAs)
- Governance risk and compliance
- Compliance-by-default deployment
- Assurance across composite services
- Incident and data breach management for cloud computing
- Implications and interpretation of new legislation.
- European cloud policy developments
- Accountability for cloud computing.
- Identity and access management in the cloud
- Cloud computing and data protection
- European or global cloud computing security strategy.
- Cloud computing as critical infrastructure
- Cloud lock-in vs. interoperability
- Cryptography for the cloud
- Encryption gateways and virtual private SaaS
- New threats and attack trends
- Cloud-based attack vectors
- Big data security
- Security across the cloud supply chain
- Security as a service
- Cloud resource allocation and capacity management risks
- Mobile-cloud interaction
- Cloud Federation and intercloud
- Cloud computing and SMBs
- Cloud computing as a tool in resilient architectures, disaster and incident response.
Share this content on your favorite social network today!
About Cloud Security Alliance
The Cloud Security Alliance is a not-for-profit organization with a mission to promote the use of best practices for providing security assurance within Cloud Computing, and to provide education on the uses of Cloud Computing to help secure all other forms of computing. The Cloud Security Alliance is led by a broad coalition of industry practitioners, corporations, associations and other key stakeholders. For further information, follow us on Twitter @cloudsa.
For press inquiries, email Zenobia Godschalk of ZAG Communications or reach her by phone at 650.269.8315.