CSA Seeks Input For Open Peer Review: Expanded Top Ten Big Data Security and Privacy Challenges Report
- Secure computations in distributed programming frameworks
- Security best practices for non-relational data stores
- Secure data storage and transactions logs
- End-point input validation/filtering
- Real-time security monitoring
- Scalable and composable privacy-preserving data mining and analytics
- Cryptographically enforced data centric security
- Granular access control
- Granular audits
- Data provenance
Share this content on your favorite social network today!
About Cloud Security Alliance
The Cloud Security Alliance is a not-for-profit organization with a mission to promote the use of best practices for providing security assurance within Cloud Computing, and to provide education on the uses of Cloud Computing to help secure all other forms of computing. The Cloud Security Alliance is led by a broad coalition of industry practitioners, corporations, associations and other key stakeholders. For further information, follow us on Twitter @cloudsa.
For press inquiries, email Zenobia Godschalk of ZAG Communications or reach her by phone at 650.269.8315.