New Speakers Announced for SecureCloud 2012 – managing security and privacy in the cloud
CSA co-hosts the only European cloud security conference in Frankfurt am Main, Germany from May 9-10, 2012Frankfurt, Germany – March 19, 2012 - SecureCloud 2012 is an opportunity for political and corporate decision-makers, users and providers to catch up on the latest in cloud security. High-level speakers such as Dr. Carl-Christian Buhr, key adviser of the European Commission, Eran Feigenbaum Director of Security at Google Apps, and Irish Data Protection Commissioner Billy Hawkes will provide valuable cloud security insights. This year’s event will have a special track on the legal and policy aspects of cloud computing security. With participants from all over the world, the conference offers political and corporate decision-makers and practitioners an opportunity for networking, and to learn about the state of the art in secure cloud computing. For more information and registration see: https://cloudsecurityalliance.org/events/securecloud-2012/ SecureCloud 2012 is hosted and organized by the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), the European Network and Information Security Agency (ENISA), the Center for Advanced Security Research, Darmstadt (CASED)/ Fraunhofer Institute for Secure Information Technology, and ISACA - four of the leading organizations shaping the future of cloud computing security. The program will feature interactive strategy sessions with top experts. Topics and Top speakers at SecureCloud 2012 include:
- New EU Regulations affecting cloud users and providers
- How to manage incidents in the cloud
- Cloud security from a customer point of view
- Governance, Risk and Compliance in the cloud
- Monitoring security and service levels
- Security of virtualization
- Practical encryption for the cloud
- Forensics in the cloud
- Dr. Carl-Christian Buhr - European Commission, Cabinet Member of Vice President Neelie Kroes
- Eran Feigenbaum - Google, Director of Security Google Apps
- Billy Hawkes - Irish Data Protection Commissioner
- CJ Moses -Amazon Web Services Deputy, Chief Information Security Officer
- Ari Juels - RSA, Chief Scientist
- John Meakin - Deutsche Bank, Global Head of Security Solutions & Architecture
- Monika Josi - Microsoft, Chief Security Advisor EMEA
Share this content on your favorite social network today!
About Cloud Security Alliance
The Cloud Security Alliance is a not-for-profit organization with a mission to promote the use of best practices for providing security assurance within Cloud Computing, and to provide education on the uses of Cloud Computing to help secure all other forms of computing. The Cloud Security Alliance is led by a broad coalition of industry practitioners, corporations, associations and other key stakeholders. For further information, follow us on Twitter @cloudsa.
For press inquiries, email Zenobia Godschalk of ZAG Communications or reach her by phone at 650.269.8315.