Who it's for:
- Blockchain Architects
- Security Architects
- Application and Smart Contract Developers
- Blockchain Network Administrators
Hyperledger Fabric 2.0 Architecture Security Report
Release Date: 06/28/2021
Working Group: Blockchain/Distributed Ledger
In this report, we examine the security of the blockchain framework Hyperledger Fabric 2.0. First, we identified the cybersecurity risks of implementing Hyperledger Fabric 2.0’s architecture as a permissioned blockchain enterprise network for a trade finance business in a cloud-based environment. Then, in the accompanying Hyperledger Fabric 2.0 Security Controls Checklist, we delivered a fully implementable security controls checklist aligned with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
- An overview of how a Hyperledger Fabric 2.0 permissioned blockchain network was used to depict a simple transaction within a trade finance workflow
- The steps and method used in the Fabric 2.0 risk identification process
- The results of a threat evaluation and analysis
- Cryptography module recommendations for a Fabric 2.0 permissioned network
CSA is a community driven organization. We would like to send you updates about our ongoing initiatives and opportunities to participate.
Provide feedback on this form