Who it's for:
- Blockchain Architects
- Security Architects
- Application and Smart Contract Developers
- Blockchain Network Administrators
Hyperledger Fabric 2.0 Architecture Security Report
Release Date: 06/28/2021
Working Group: Blockchain/Distributed Ledger
In this report, we examine the security of the blockchain framework Hyperledger Fabric 2.0. First, we identified the cybersecurity risks of implementing Hyperledger Fabric 2.0’s architecture as a permissioned blockchain enterprise network for a trade finance business in a cloud-based environment. Then, in the accompanying Hyperledger Fabric 2.0 Security Controls Checklist, we delivered a fully implementable security controls checklist aligned with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
- An overview of how a Hyperledger Fabric 2.0 permissioned blockchain network was used to depict a simple transaction within a trade finance workflow
- The steps and method used in the Fabric 2.0 risk identification process
- The results of a threat evaluation and analysis
- Cryptography module recommendations for a Fabric 2.0 permissioned network
CSA is a community driven organization. We would like to send you updates about our ongoing initiatives and opportunities to participate.
Provide feedback on this form
Director at Genese Incubation Management Services Pvt, Ltd
Ashish is co-chair of the CSA Blockchain/Distributed Ledger working group, where he leads and supports the group’s peer-reviewed research papers and coordinates educational and networking webinars with various industry players for the wider CSA community and industry participants. He has represented CSA as a speaker at multiple global events and is he...