Who it's for:
- Blockchain Architects
- Security Architects
- Application and Smart Contract Developers
- Blockchain Network Administrators
Hyperledger Fabric 2.0 Architecture Security Report
Release Date: 06/28/2021
Working Group: Blockchain/Distributed Ledger
- An overview of how a Hyperledger Fabric 2.0 permissioned blockchain network was used to depict a simple transaction within a trade finance workflow
- The steps and method used in the Fabric 2.0 risk identification process
- The results of a threat evaluation and analysis
- Cryptography module recommendations for a Fabric 2.0 permissioned network
Cybersecurity - Sr. Risk Manager & Security Architect
Ashish Mehta has extensive experience in cybersecurity, blockchain, web development, IT management, financial markets, and the energy industry.
He currently serves as Co-Chair of the Blockchain Working Group and is a part of the Internet of Things (IoT) and Quantum-Safe Security Leadership Teams at the Cloud Security Alliance. In that capacity, he is responsible for pushing their multiple research efforts as well as coordinating with ...