IoT Security Controls Framework Version 2 - Japanese Translation
Release Date: 05/28/2021
Working Group: Internet of Things
The IoT Security Controls Framework Version 2 is relevant for enterprise IoT systems that incorporate multiple types of connected devices, cloud services, and networking technologies. The Framework has utility across many IoT domains from systems processing only “low-value” data with limited impact potential, to highly sensitive systems that support critical services. The classification of a system is assigned by the system owner based on the value of the data being stored and processed and the potential impact of various types of physical security threats.
Updates for Version 2 include...
• Updated Controls - All Controls have been reviewed and updated for technical clarity
• New Domain Structure - Control domains have been reviewed and updated to better categorize each control.
• New Legal Domain - Introduces relevant legal controls
• New Security Testing Domain - Introduces Security testing of architectural allocations.
• Simplified Infrastructure Allocations - Device types have been consolidated to a single type in order to simplify the allocation of controls to architectural components.
The Guide to the IoT Security Controls Framework Version 2 provides instructions for using the companion CSA IoT Security Controls Framework v2. This guide explains how to use the framework to evaluate and implement an IoT system for your organization by providing a column by column description and explanation.
CSA is a community driven organization. We would like to send you updates about our ongoing initiatives and opportunities to participate.
Provide feedback on this form