CSA IoT Security Controls Framework v2
Release Date: 01/28/2021
Updates for Version 2 include...
• Updated Controls - All Controls have been reviewed and updated for technical clarity
• New Domain Structure - Control domains have been reviewed and updated to better categorize each control.
• New Legal Domain - Introduces relevant legal controls
• New Security Testing Domain - Introduces Security testing of architectural allocations.
• Simplified Infrastructure Allocations - Device types have been consolidated to a single type in order to simplify the allocation of controls to architectural components.
The Guide to the IoT Security Controls Framework Version 2 provides instructions for using the companion CSA IoT Security Controls Framework v2. This guide explains how to use the framework to evaluate and implement an IoT system for your organization by providing a column by column description and explanation.
You’ve made safer cloud computing possible.
CSA is a community driven organization. We would like to send you updates about our ongoing initiatives and opportunities to participate.