Who it's for:
- cloud customers
- cloud security practitioners
- security architects
- security engineers
Secure Connection Requirements of Hybrid Cloud
Release Date: 11/05/2021
Working Group: Hybrid Cloud Security
Hybrid cloud is becoming an essential enterprise cloud model that allows the best of both worlds, providing customers with diverse resources to run different workloads depending on their needs. To successfully secure this complex landscape, enterprises should develop and employ perimeter, transmission, storage, and management cross-cloud security capabilities. This document from the Hybrid Cloud Security Working Group lists best practices for these four areas of security, along with their applicability to the Cloud Controls Matrix (CCM).
- What private, public, community, and hybrid cloud are
- Cross-cloud security best practices
- The ideal architecture for hybrid cloud connectivity
- The CCM v4 control domains referenced in these cross-cloud security capabilities
CSA is a community driven organization. We would like to send you updates about our ongoing initiatives and opportunities to participate.
Provide feedback on this form